June 2, 2009 By Wallin & Klarich

San Bernardino County, California is 20,160 square miles of valleys and mountains located in the southeastern part of California. It is the largest county by area in the United States, and is part of the Inland Empire. About 90% of the county is desert, with the remaining 10% consisting of the San Bernardino Valley and the San Bernardino Mountains. Many winter sport enthusiasts converge on the San Bernardino Mountains during the colder winter months, and many nature lovers flock to the numerous museums and national parks in the area throughout the rest of the year. With an estimated population of over 2 million, San Bernardino County is a place where families are started and children are raised. With such an influx of families in one area, there is a definite need for experienced child custody and child support attorneys to help out families when conditions are less than ideal.

The San Bernardino County child custody attorneys at Wallin & Klarich have many years of experience helping families during the most trying of times. It is important to know that your children are given the proper care and attention that they deserve. Given our long history of operating in the area, we have a long-standing acquaintance with local courts, judges and district attorneys that afford our clients the San Bernardino County family law counsel and representation they need to assure a positive outcome in their case.

Whether you are facing San Bernardino County child support, modification of custody, paternity or child custody, the San Bernardino County child support lawyers at Wallin & Klarich will exhaust every possible resource to protect the rights of you and your family. We have the knowledge and resources to ensure that your case if properly resolved both efficiently and professionally.

At Wallin & Klarich, we’ve seen just how stressful legal matters can be for our clients and their loved ones. If you or someone you love is facing child custody or support disputes, or any other family law matter in Southern California, you need to call Wallin & Klarich today for an evaluation of your case, free of charge. Call 1-888-749-7428 to get in contact with an attorney today.

Contact Us
  •   17592 Irvine Blvd,
      Tustin, CA 92780
  •   (714) 730-5300
  •   (888) 280-6839
SCHEDULE YOUR free consultation

If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Copyright © 2024 Wallin & Klarich - All rights reserved

California Criminal Defense Lawyer Disclaimer: The legal information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice, nor should it be considered the formation of a lawyer or attorney-client relationship. Any case results presented on the site are based upon the facts of a particular case and do not represent a promise or guarantee. The contents of this website may contain legal advertising. If you would like to find out more information about your particular legal matter, contact our office for a free telephonic consultation. This web site is not intended to solicit clients for matters outside of the state of California.