Los Angeles Child Custody and Child Support Attorneys

By: Wallin & Klarich

Los Angeles is the largest city in California and the second largest in the United States. As a booming economic region within the country, it’s no wonder that Los Angeles is part of the largest county by population in the United States at over 10 million people. The 2000 census reported that out of 1,275,412 households and 798,407 families residing in the city, thirty-four percent of households had children under the age of 18 living with them and forty-two percent were married couples. With so many families within the Los Angeles community, it is imperative that any matters involving divorce, child custody and child support be handled by skilled family law attorneys.

The Los Angeles child custody attorneys and child support lawyers at Wallin & Klarich have more than 30 years of experience handling cases for clients facing the difficulties of divorce, child support enforcement, child custody, child support, visitation rights, domestic violence, and restraining orders. Given our long history of operating in the area, we have a long-standing acquaintance with local courts, judges and district attorneys that afford our clients the Los Angeles family law counsel and representation they need to assure a positive outcome in their case.

The Los Angeles, California child custody and support attorneys from Wallin & Klarich have the knowledge and resources to make sure that high and low profile cases are resolved promptly and professionally. Whether you are facing Los Angeles child support, modification of custody, paternity or child custody, the Los Angeles child support lawyers and child custody attorneys at Wallin & Klarich will exhaust every possible resource to protect the rights of you and your family.

At Wallin & Klarich, we’ve seen just how stressful legal matters can be for our clients and their loved ones. If you or someone you love is facing child custody or support disputes, or any other family law matter in Southern California, you need to call Wallin & Klarich today for an evaluation of your case.

Posted In: Child Custody Issues