San Diego County Divorce and Family Law Attorneys

By: Wallin & Klarich

San Diego County is the second most populated county in California. San Diego County is just north of the Mexican border and located near the Pacific Ocean. In 2008, the estimated population was 3,146,274. The county seat is the city of San Diego. Out of about 994, 677 households, thirty-four percent had children under the age of 18 living with them and fifty percent were married couples living together. Given the large amount of families within San Diego County’s community, it is crucial that any matters involving divorce, child custody, child support or spousal support be handled by skilled California family law attorneys.

The San Diego County divorce lawyers and family law attorneys at Wallin & Klarich have many years of experience handling cases for clients facing the challenges of divorce, division of property, child support enforcement, child custody, annulment, domestic violence and restraining orders. Given our long history of operating in the area, we have a long-standing familiarity with local courts, district attorneys and judges that afford our clients the San Diego County family law representation and counsel they need to assure a positive outcome in their case.

The San Diego County, California divorce and family law attorneys from Wallin & Klarich have the knowledge and resources to make sure that high and low profile cases are resolved swiftly and professionally. Whether you are facing San Diego County child support, modification of custody, paternity, or domestic violence, the San Diego County divorce and family law attorneys at Wallin & Klarich will exhaust every possible resource to protect the rights of you and your family.

At Wallin & Klarich, we’ve seen just how stressful legal matters can be for our clients and their loved ones. If you or someone you love is facing divorce or family law matters in Southern California, you need to call Wallin & Klarich today for an evaluation of your case. Call 1-888-749-7428 to get in contact with an attorney today.

Posted In: Divorce