If You Have Accepted A Plea Bargain To Any Crime, You Have Six Months To File A Motion To Withdraw That Plea

By: Wallin & Klarich

In a perfect world, when you enter into a plea bargain and accept responsibility for a crime (felony or misdemeanor), you should feel confident and assured that you have done the right thing – that you know about all the potential consequences and side effects of accepting a plea bargain. However, this is not a …

Posted In: Withdrawl of Plea