I am Accused of Corporal Injury on a Child – What Should I Do? – California Penal Code Section 273d

By: Wallin & Klarich

Anyone who has been charged with corporal injury on a child, under California Penal Code Section 273d, should be prepared to retain an experienced criminal defense attorney. An experienced criminal defense attorney will know how to examine all the circumstances surrounding your case to secure the most favorable result. Corporal injury on a child is …

Posted In: Corporal Injury On A Child