I Must Register As a Sex Offender In Riverside County (Penal Code § 290), What Must I do?

By: Wallin & Klarich

If you have been convicted of an offense that requires you to register as a sex offender under Penal Code § 290 in Riverside County, it is important to know what you are required to do.
1. You must register every year, within five working days of your birthday. (*Transients must update their information every 30 days, and some convicted sex offenders are required to update their information every 90 days.)
2. You must register with the chief of police of the city in which you reside.
3. If you are residing in an unincorporated area or a city that has no police department in Riverside County, you must register with the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department.
4. If you if are residing upon a campus of the University of California (UCR), a California State University, or any community college, you must register with the chief of police of the campus/college.
5. You must register within five working days of coming into, or changing your residence.
6. If you fail to do any of these requirements, you will be facing a new felony charge and could be sent to prison.
buy zovirax online https://www.quantumtechniques.com/wp-content/themes/twentyseventeen/inc/new/zovirax.html no prescription

If you or a loved one are facing charges for failing to register as a Sex Offender in Riverside County or anywhere else throughout Southern California, call Wallin and Klarich today. Wallin and Klarich has a team of highly skilled, aggressive criminal defense attorneys ready to take your call 7 days week, 24 hours a day!
buy lipitor online https://www.quantumtechniques.com/wp-content/themes/twentyseventeen/inc/new/lipitor.html no prescription

Wallin and Klarich has been in the business of helping people facing failure to register charges and several other criminal charges for over 30 years and we would like to help you with yours! A qualified, experienced criminal defense attorney from the firm will be able to evaluate your case when you call.

Posted In: Sex Offenses