June 14, 2009 By Wallin & Klarich

Minor in Possession of Alcohol: You Need an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney to Fight the Charges

Are you a minor who was recently cited for drinking alcohol? Does your son or daughter face these charges?

If your answer is yes, you are not alone. There are many incidents that involve underage drinkers. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to possess alcoholic beverages of any kind. If you are found guilty of this offense, the DMV will suspend your driving privilege for one year. If this happens, it could greatly impact your employment as well as your education. Consequences are even more severe in the incident of an underage DUI in California.

However, the good news is that you are not alone. the skilled Los Angeles juvenile criminal defense lawyers at Wallin and Klarich has assisted young adults and minors who are facing minor in possession charges for almost thirty years. Contact our law firm as soon you have been cited so we can begin to help you. Contact us at 1-888-280-6839, or visit our website, www.wklaw.com for more information. We will be there when you call.

Contact Us
  •   17592 Irvine Blvd,
      Tustin, CA 92780
  •   (714) 730-5300
  •   (888) 280-6839
SCHEDULE YOUR free consultation

If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Copyright © 2024 Wallin & Klarich - All rights reserved

California Criminal Defense Lawyer Disclaimer: The legal information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice, nor should it be considered the formation of a lawyer or attorney-client relationship. Any case results presented on the site are based upon the facts of a particular case and do not represent a promise or guarantee. The contents of this website may contain legal advertising. If you would like to find out more information about your particular legal matter, contact our office for a free telephonic consultation. This web site is not intended to solicit clients for matters outside of the state of California.