November 14, 2012 By Wallin & Klarich

Here are the questions you need to ask yourself:

1. Do you wish to appeal or modify your sentence?

2. Are you on Megan’s Law website and wish to be removed?

3. Are you seeking to stop 290 sex registration by filing a Certificate of Rehabilitation or a Governor’s Pardon?

4. Do you want to reduce the felony conviction to a misdemeanor and seek expungement?

5. Even if ordered to register as a sex offender, that order could be illegal and contrary to current California law that has recently changed.

Regardless of your circumstance, the stakes are too high not to consult Wallin and Klarich. We have been assisting people accused of sex crimes for over thirty-two years.

We have successfully defended persons accused of sex crimes as well as successful appeals from wrongful convictions.

We have also stopped the PC 290 sex registration requirement for many clients who are seeking relief from this terrible stigma. Can you imagine the liberating feeling you would experience when told your name and picture will be removed from the Megan’s Law website and you no longer have to register as a sex offender? Call us at (888) 749-0034 for a free phone consultation or visit us at With offices throughout the Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Ventura, San Diego and Orange Counties. We will be there when you call.

Contact Us
  •   17592 Irvine Blvd,
      Tustin, CA 92780
  •   (714) 730-5300
  •   (888) 280-6839
SCHEDULE YOUR free consultation

If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Copyright © 2024 Wallin & Klarich - All rights reserved

California Criminal Defense Lawyer Disclaimer: The legal information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice, nor should it be considered the formation of a lawyer or attorney-client relationship. Any case results presented on the site are based upon the facts of a particular case and do not represent a promise or guarantee. The contents of this website may contain legal advertising. If you would like to find out more information about your particular legal matter, contact our office for a free telephonic consultation. This web site is not intended to solicit clients for matters outside of the state of California.