May 31, 2011 By Wallin & Klarich

California Penal Code Section 290 requires every person convicted of a Penal Code Section 290 sex crime to register as a California sex offender. PC 290 (b) requires specifically to register with the city police or the county sheriff where the individual resides and additionally with college campus police if the individual resides upon campus or in any of its facilities, within 5 working days of coming into, or changing his/her residence within any city, county, or city and county or campus in which he/she temporarily resides.

In some instances under PC 290.010, an individual must register more than one residence address if he/she regularly resides regardless of the number of days or nights spent there.

This area of law is particularly complex and requires the experience and knowledge of the professional attorneys at the San Bernardino office of Wallin & Klarich.

If you or someone you love has been accused of a sex crime in California, contact the experienced Southern California criminal defense attorneys at Wallin & Klarich today at 1-888-280-6839 or for a consultation of your case. We can help you.

Contact Us
  •   17592 Irvine Blvd,
      Tustin, CA 92780
  •   (714) 730-5300
  •   (888) 280-6839
SCHEDULE YOUR free consultation

If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Copyright © 2024 Wallin & Klarich - All rights reserved

California Criminal Defense Lawyer Disclaimer: The legal information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice, nor should it be considered the formation of a lawyer or attorney-client relationship. Any case results presented on the site are based upon the facts of a particular case and do not represent a promise or guarantee. The contents of this website may contain legal advertising. If you would like to find out more information about your particular legal matter, contact our office for a free telephonic consultation. This web site is not intended to solicit clients for matters outside of the state of California.