A Vandalism Conviction In California Can Lead To A Suspension Of Driving Privileges

By: Wallin & Klarich

In California, the court will impose a suspension, or delay the driving privileges of any minor convicted of vandalism. A conviction mandates the court to impose a two year license suspension for a person 13 years of age up to 21 years of age. If the minor has yet to receive a license, the court will put a delay the issuance of a license.

Vandalism in California is codified under Penal Code Section 594, which states every person who maliciously commits any of the following acts: (1) defaces with graffiti or other inscribed material. (2) damages (3) destroys, with respect to any real or personal property not his or her own, is guilty of vandalism.

If you are required to drive to and from work or school, it is imperative that you hire an experienced criminal defense attorney.

Hiring an experienced criminal defense law firm can greatly increase your chances of keeping your license. The attorneys at Wallin & Klarich have been helping people keep their license for over 30 years.

Please feel free to contact Wallin & Klarich to discuss your case. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 877-466-5245 or go to our website at www.wklaw.com for more information.

Posted In: Vandalism