March 22, 2010 By Wallin & Klarich

If you have been convicted of a sex crime and are currently registering as a sex offender, you may be entitled to exclusion from sex registration. In the recent case of People vs. Taravella, it was decided that if you were convicted of oral copulation with a minor (14 or 15 years old), you may have a remedy to stop registration.

If you are currently registering as a sex offender, you owe it to youself to do all you can to relieve yourself from the obligation of sex registration. This would effectively get you off the internet under Megan’s Law as well as delete your name from the list of sex offenders.

The law firm of Wallin & Klarich can help. We have been helping people for over 30 years with these problems. We understand the stress it can cause with constant reminders of the past each and every year you have to re-register. Helping people to get off of the 290 sex registration list is what we do. Let us review your situation and render you competent and sound legal advice involving your registration requirements. Call us at (888) 280-6839 or visit us on our website at We will be here when you call.

Contact Us
  •   17592 Irvine Blvd,
      Tustin, CA 92780
  •   (714) 730-5300
  •   (888) 280-6839
SCHEDULE YOUR free consultation

If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Copyright © 2024 Wallin & Klarich - All rights reserved

California Criminal Defense Lawyer Disclaimer: The legal information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice, nor should it be considered the formation of a lawyer or attorney-client relationship. Any case results presented on the site are based upon the facts of a particular case and do not represent a promise or guarantee. The contents of this website may contain legal advertising. If you would like to find out more information about your particular legal matter, contact our office for a free telephonic consultation. This web site is not intended to solicit clients for matters outside of the state of California.