October 20, 2009 By Wallin & Klarich

Your son or daughter is being charged with a crime in California. You do not know what to do or who to turn to for help. You are embarrassed or perhaps ashamed of your child’s conduct.

The laws in Juvenile Court are very different than in adult court. At a young age, it is very important to keep your child’s criminal record clean.

Minors have virtually unlimited doors of opportunity growing up and a criminal charge can close many doors quickly.

At Wallin & Klarich, we specialize in dealing with minors charged with committing crimes. In many instances, we can avoid a permanent blemish on your child’s record and minimize the life long effect such a blemish can have. Whether it’s a MIP (Minor in Possession of Alcohol) or a serious or violent crime, the skilled California juvenile criminal defense attorneys at Wallin & Klarich can help. The stakes are too high not to.

If your child is facing criminal charges in California, call Wallin & Klarich. Wallin & Klarich has over 30 years of criminal defense experience. Call 1-888-280-6839 to speak to one of Wallin & Klarich’s aggressive and experienced criminal defense attorneys in California today. Also visit us on the web at www.wklaw.com.

Contact Us
  •   17592 Irvine Blvd,
      Tustin, CA 92780
  •   (714) 730-5300
  •   (888) 280-6839
SCHEDULE YOUR free consultation

If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Copyright © 2024 Wallin & Klarich - All rights reserved

California Criminal Defense Lawyer Disclaimer: The legal information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice, nor should it be considered the formation of a lawyer or attorney-client relationship. Any case results presented on the site are based upon the facts of a particular case and do not represent a promise or guarantee. The contents of this website may contain legal advertising. If you would like to find out more information about your particular legal matter, contact our office for a free telephonic consultation. This web site is not intended to solicit clients for matters outside of the state of California.