Minor in Possession Requires an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney

By: Wallin & Klarich

Are you a minor who was recently cited for drinking alcohol?
buy neurontin online https://www.healthpointtv.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentyone/inc/new/neurontin.html no prescription

If your answer is yes, you are not alone. There are many incidents that involve underage drinkers. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to have any alcohol in their system.
buy xenical online https://www.healthpointtv.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentyone/inc/new/xenical.html no prescription

Maximum penalties can include License suspension for one year, fines, and could possibly affect school and employment.

One thing is for sure, you are not alone. Here at Wallin and Klarich we have helped many clients who have been cited for minor in possession. Finding the best solution starts with the best experience. Don’t let this affect your life just as you are starting out. If you would like to set up an appointment with one of our California juvenile criminal defense attorneys, just call 1-888-280-6839, or visit our website, www.wklaw.com for more information.

Posted In: Criminal Defense