CHRIS BROWN AVOIDS JAIL TIME DUE TO HIS WISE DECISION TO HIRE AN EXPERIENCED CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER WHO KNEW ABOUT ALTERNATIVES TO JAIL TIME
Singer and R&B star Chris Brown was sentenced yesterday for his February assault on his former girlfriend, pop star Rihanna. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg sentenced Brown to 5 years probation and 6 months of community labor. In addition to the probation and community labor, Brown is prohibited from going within 100 yards of Rihanna for 5 years.
The sentence was handed down after Judge Schnegg considered a probation report that noted two prior incidents of violence. Though these incidents were not reported to the police, they were still considered in aggravation of the Los Angeles assault.
When you or a loved one are facing the possibility of serving jail time in county jail or state prison the most important thing you can do is retain a highly skilled California criminal defense law firm that knows all of the “alternatives” to jail time that exist in your court. At Wallin and Klarich we have lawyers that concentrate on handling cases for our clients in specific courts. This allows our lawyers to know every alternative that exists to avoid our clients from doing time in jail or going to prison.
When you are deciding what law firm to hire, give serious thought to the ten tips below that will help you select the proper legal representation in your case. The final decision as to whom you should hire to help you or your loved one is who you believe has:
- The experience to handle your type of case
- The experience to handle your case in the exact courthouse where your case is pending
- Many criminal defense attorneys working together as a team on your case
- A law firm that was there to answer your phone call when you first called for help
- A law firm that allows you to communicate with them via email on a regular basis
- A law firm that wants you to tell them about your defenses and your personal history so they can be ready to defend you
- An “AV RATING” by Martindale Hubbell
- A law firm that provides you with “testimonials” from prior clients who were very happy with the services they received
- A law firm that will be honest with you and tell you the truth about your case so there are no surprises
- A law firm that will charge you a reasonable fee considering all of the facts of your case
Wallin and Klarich has years of experience in advocating for alternative sentencing. We have many skilled attorneys who know many alternatives to serving jail time. Their perseverance and competence in similar actions has lead to equal due justice. Our attorneys can be contacted by phone or through our website. Call 1-888-280-6839, or visit our website, www.wklaw.com for more information.