Most people already know that DUI arrests are unpleasant events. However, most people don’t realize that not all DUI’s are created equal.
buy zydena online https://000ip39.wcomhost.com/wordpress1/wp-content/themes/fusion/lang/new/zydena.html no prescription
Some DUI’s carry stiffer penalties depending on the facts of the case.
Sometimes, the facts of the case can make your DUI arrest worthy of a felony. In other situations, the prosecutor on the case might file additional allegations or “enhancements.” If this happens, the difference between going to jail (or prison) might be the assistance of a good attorney that sit down with you, the prosecutor and negotiate a better deal.
Below, are some examples of enhancements that can directly impact the offer a prosecutor will make on your case:
- Minor Passenger in the vehicle during a DUI (CVC §23572)
- Refusal to Submit to or Failure to Complete Chemical Test (CVC § 23577)
- Excessive Blood Alcohol Level .20 or Above (CVC § 23578)
- second or Subsequent Offense Involving Alcohol or Drugs – Multiple DUI’s Within Ten Years (10) Years (CVC § 23580)
- Fourth or Subsequent DUI Conviction within Ten (10) years Makes Current DUI chargeable as a Felony
This is not an exhaustive list. There are many other enhancements that exist in the California Vehicle Code.
buy diflucan online https://000ip39.wcomhost.com/wordpress1/wp-content/themes/fusion/lang/new/diflucan.html no prescription
Your first step should be to speak to a trained, expert California drunk driving attorney who will help you review your case and determine the best course of action to take.