Riverside County Family Law and Child Support Lawyers

By: Wallin & Klarich

The Riverside County family law attorneys at Wallin & Klarich have more than 30 years of experience defending Riverside clients who are dealing with spousal support, modification of custody, restraining orders or other family law issues.

Riverside County, California is part of southern California’s Inland Empire. Its borders stretch from Orange County to the Colorado River on the California-Arizona border. As home of most of the Joshua Tree National Park, Riverside County is primarily a desert. Its popularity has increased in recent years as affordable housing is readily available in the area while the cost of living continues to climb in neighboring counties. Riverside is one of the fastest growing parts of southern California and the Riverside County divorce attorneys at Wallin & Klarich is there to help the incoming families with all of their family law matters.

The Riverside County child support attorneys from Wallin & Klarich are there to represent you in your Riverside family law matters. What sets us apart from other law firms outside Riverside County is our extensive knowledge of area judges and courts. Whether you’ve been accused of domestic violence or need assistance with your Riverside County alimony case, the experience our Riverside County divorce attorneys have in working with local judges and district attorneys allow us to quickly and effectively devise a solid defense strategy for your case.

At Wallin & Klarich, we approach every case with the belief that the person we’re defending could easily be one of our own family members. We are committed to being available to our clients at all times — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you or someone you love needs help negotiating division of property in Riverside County, you should call Wallin & Klarich today for a free evaluation of your case. Call 1-888-749-0034 or fill out our online consultation form to get in contact with a legal professional today.

Posted In: Child Custody Issues