Child Custody Attorneys Appointed by Court Not Committed to Your Case

By: Wallin & Klarich

Has your child been declared a ward of the state and you don’t feel that you are getting adequate representation by your court appointed lawyer?

When your child is declared a ward of the state and placed in foster care you will find yourself in Dependency Court. The court will appoint you a child custody lawyer that is on contract with the county and they will represent you to get your kids back. These county paid attorneys most likely will not give your case much attention and you will feel that your rights as a parent are not being protected.
buy flagyl online no prescription

It is important that you retain an attorney to assure that your case is given the proper attention. Wallin and Klarich has experienced lawyers that have been practicing Dependency Law for over 30 years. Wallin and Klarich attorneys know the system, the courts, and how to make sure that your case is adequately presented before the court. Most people are not aware that if the Dependency Court does not feel that you are a good parent and the proper placement for your child the county can terminate your rights as a parent.
buy grifulvin online no prescription

It is important to be informed of your rights and represented by a knowledgeable attorney if you are in this situation.

Contact a Wallin and Klarich family law attorney in California today to discuss your case and retain a lawyer that cares about your rights as a parent. Call us at 888-749-0034 and visit us at

Posted In: Child Custody Issues