June 28, 2007 By Wallin & Klarich

My law firm may be able to assist you in stopping your sex registration requirement under California Penal Code section 290. There are many people in California that have been registering as a sex offender for cases that were 5-10-20-30 years ago.

A substantial portion of them are absolutely no risk to anyone and yet, are still required to register as a sex offender in the city where there live. Wallin and Klarich may be able to help in getting a Certificate of Rehabilitation or seeking a Governor’s Pardon. These remedies may relieve your obligation from registering by establishing that you have rehabilitated yourself and are now a productive member of society.


If you are currently registering as a sex offender and you are currently off probation or parole, I urge you to call me so we can discuss your specific situation. The time may have come to stop the non-sense of having to register on old crimes that occurred years ago.


Stephen Klarich
Partner Wallin and Klarich June 15, 2007

Contact Us
  •   17592 Irvine Blvd,
      Tustin, CA 92780
  •   (714) 730-5300
  •   (888) 280-6839
SCHEDULE YOUR free consultation

If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Copyright © 2024 Wallin & Klarich - All rights reserved

California Criminal Defense Lawyer Disclaimer: The legal information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice, nor should it be considered the formation of a lawyer or attorney-client relationship. Any case results presented on the site are based upon the facts of a particular case and do not represent a promise or guarantee. The contents of this website may contain legal advertising. If you would like to find out more information about your particular legal matter, contact our office for a free telephonic consultation. This web site is not intended to solicit clients for matters outside of the state of California.