What Can I Do If I Am Being Charged With Felony Grand Theft For Embezzlement In Riverside?
Grand theft and embezzlement are two different crimes under the California Penal Code. Grand theft is the taking of property valued over $950. Embezzlement requires additional elements including that the person has a legal right to access or control the property that is wrongfully taken. Embezzlement is a form of theft and can have serious consequences to those who are convicted. If you are being charged with felony grand theft for embezzlement in
Riverside then there are a number of reasons you should immediately contact the law offices of Wallin & Klarich:
1. Over 30 years of experience! The attorneys at Wallin & Klarich have over 30 years of experience defending clients charged with felony grand theft regarding embezzlement cases.
2. Team concept. Our attorneys work together to achieve the best possible result in each client’s case. Many criminal defense attorneys are sole practitioners who don’t have the legal resources that Wallin & Klarich boasts.
3. A/V rating. Wallin & Klarich has an A/V rating from Martindale Hubbell. This is the highest possible rating a law firm can achieve from the most prestigious peer review legal rating service in the United States.
4. AVVO ratings. Every partner at Wallin & Klarich has the highest possible rating of 10/10 from this esteemed attorney rating service.
5. Assigned Courts. Every attorney in the firm has assigned courts that they handle on a regular basis. This means that the attorney assigned to your case is very familiar with the court your case is pending in and has developed relationships with the prosecutors, Judges, and court personnel.
6. Results. Wallin & Klarich attorneys have received outstanding results for their clients. These results have been detailed over and over by former clients who have written glowing testimonials regarding the outstanding results obtained in their cases.
If you or a loved one is facing felony grand theft charges for embezzlement in Riverside you will want to contact the experienced theft attorneys of Wallin & Klarich. Our attorneys have been helping those accused of crimes, such as grand theft, for more than 30 years. Call Wallin & Klarich today at 888-280-6839 or visit our website www.wklaw.com. We will be there when you call.